Hyderabad: A seven-year-old girl accidentally fell onto the neighbour’s bathroom in Makhtal town in Narayanpet district of Telangana. It was only five days later when the neighbour returned on Thursday from a tour and found the girl in shock lying on the bathroom floor.
As per reports, the girl accidentally fell onto the bathroom of a house of an adjacent building on April 20 while playing on the terrace. The roof had an opening fitted with a plastic net hence she fell through into the bathroom. Fortunately, the girl didn’t sustain any injuries and she somehow survived lying there for five days on the water inside. As the bathroom was bolted from outside and the resident was away, she was left unanswered inside.
According to sub-inspector of police B. Ashok Kumar, the parents suspected that their daughter went missing from a local fair. Her parents Suresh and Mahadevamma even lodged a missing complaint after a continuous search.
The girl, Akhila, a class II student was rushed to a local hospital as soon as the neighbour opened the door for she was unable to speak because of the shock.
Venkatesh, the neighbour had returned to attend a marriage in the town and after he found the girl he further alerted the neighbours who then identified her as the daughter of tenants behind their house.